Fullstack developer FRD-2020/04149
36 uren per week
Bekijk de actuele opdrachten!
We are looking for a Fullstack developer with very strong back-end expertise in Java/Springboot/Cloud and an affinity for front-end in Angular/Typescript.
You will be working in a DevOps team which is responsible for one of the most critical features in the Rabo app - make payment. This is used daily by over 4.7 million clients. In addition to ensuring continuous availability of make payments, our team also innovate in new frictionless payment methods to win market share in the fiercely competitive Dutch consumer market. This supports our area purpose to improve the financial wellbeing of our users.
We are working in fully fledged DevOps teams in an agile way of working. Our cross-functional team consists of developers, business analyst, designer, marketer as well as our Solution Architect, Product Owner & Scrum Master. We are jointly responsible for building and supporting a customer-centric product. We are looking for T-shaped colleagues who are capable of taking over activities from other DevOps team members such as architecture design and business analysis.
Our developers take it in turn to do standby shifts for our feature. We focus on far-reaching automation for all testing, deployment & monitoring and you will help to continuously improve the DevOps delivery. We are currently migrating to a new futureproof tech stack for fast deployment and top-notch customer experience.
We ask for:
- At least 5 years’ experience in Java/Springboot
- Expert in working on Cloud solutions (such as PCF/ Azure / AWS)
- Knowledge of Jenkins and/or Azure DevOps
- Some experience with Angular/Typescript
- Practical knowledge about software development lifecycle including tools for code review, non-functional testing, test automation etc.
- Strong reasoning & analytical skills
- Ability to clearly articulate complex ideas
- Someone who thrives in an agile environment
- Willing to do standby shifts on weekdays and over the weekend once every 4-7 weeks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- A team player who puts the team ahead of themselves
It would be an advantage if you have:
• Experience with Reactive programming (especially Spring webflux)
• Knowledge of Java design patterns
• Experience with TDD and mobbing
• Experience with Sonarqube, Fortify, Nexus, Grafana, Dynatrace, Splunk, Jmeter, LST